intro

A random series of articles on war gaming in 40K, FOW and other systems. The headings are, WiP; Conversions and models in various states of assembly. PiP; Paint works on various models. Mission Critical; scenarios or missions to bring a bit of a twist to a normal game. MiA; rules for units and characters that could/should/might appear in a game. Dig In; How to guides on making various types of terrain for different game systems. Sit Rep; Battle reports and after action reports on games played

Monday, June 28, 2010

WIP (40k); Ork buggies

I'm not keen on the current ork war buggy model wise. the model has not aged well and looks out of place compared to some of the new ork stuff. to reicfiy the problem I have start to some customising to jazz the model up a little.

frist, I cut out the driver and gunner plus their seats and mounts.

Then I measured the space between the wheels, front and rear of the buggy and used the dimensions to build some simple box shapes out of plastic card.

I did a dry fit to ensure the new bodies fitted into the suspension of the buggies.


I raided the bits box for ork drivers and gunners to crew the buggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment